Product Engineers will work on our flagship product Simplify360. We rely on them to be a full-stack developer to get the product out to our worldwide clients. We’re looking for people who can take ownership of features and deliver an outstanding level of craft and polish to our customers.
Join our Product Engineering team to help us improve the lives of our customers. If the description below sounds like you, we’d love to learn more and find out if we can work together.
- Build amazing user-facing features.
- Tackle tough engineering and product problems.
- Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
- Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment.
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals.
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working product quickly.
- Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Big Data Solution like Hadoop, HBase would be an addedadvantage.
- Thrives in open or ambiguous environments.
- Great attitude towards work and people.
- Intellectually curious and inventive.