The Inside Sales Representative should identify business opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with the leads provided by lead generation team and close the deal over the call and email. Coordinate with outside sales team for higher value deals (above USD 1,000/month) and close the deal. Candidate should be a keen to understand Simplify360’s offerings, and the ability to close the deals while communicating our value to the possible customer.
Key areas of focus include:
- Understanding, gathering and analysing the client’s requirements (business and technical), pain points & road-map.
- Collaborating with the client to white-board a compelling solution concept. Once both sides reach mutual concurrence, translate the solution concept into an executable SOW (statement of work)
- Positioning compelling innovative solutions to address the client’s areas of concern. It’s the BA’s responsibility as a trusted advisor to ensure the solution has the right support within his / her organization. Example: If the client is interested in a hybrid cloud but the solution provider is not sure if they will continue to leverage the underlying technologies for the hybrid cloud then the PS must highlight the options with pros and cons.
- Effectively assisting the Sales Lead in driving sales process, proposals, request for proposal (RFP), proof of concept and solution alliances (when and as needed).
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline via inbound leads, outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods
- Qualify sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by calls and emails; Initiating face-to-face appointments with Outside Sales team for higher deal value.
- Follow up with each Outside Sales Manager, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, and follow up appropriately to close the loop
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan, developed by the Director of Inside Sales
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Director of Inside Sales
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Ability to comprehend the Simplify360 Platform and to communicate our value proposition to prospects.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the Social Media Listening & CRM industry.
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation & sales closure.
- Understanding of the sales cycle and ability to close the deals.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team.
- Strong Internet research skills required.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, with sales track record.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably in related field.